I don’t like dissing on books, but I have to admit that I don’t always love every book I read. And since I did a The Top 10 Best Books I’ve Read in 2016, I thought it would be fun to do this one.
Before you go on you should know that I don’t hate any of this book. Actually I’ve read most of this author’s other books and I love them. These books were just not for me. Maybe it was the time that I read them or I don’t know. Here’s the list…
Remember to click the name of the book to see my review on them..
10. The Crown: The Selection Book 5 : by Kiera Cass
9. Magnus Chase and The gods of Asgard : The Hammer of Thor : by Rick Riordan
8. After You : Jojo Moyes
7. The Rest of Us Just Live Here : by Patrick Ness
6. Delighting in God :by A.W. Tozer Compiled and edited by James L. Snyder
5. Siren’s Song : Mary Weber
4. Sharp Objects : by Gillian Flynn
3. To all the boys I’ve loved before! : by Jenny Han
2. P. S. I Still Love You. : by Jenny Han
1. Glass Sword : by Victoria Aveyard