There were really great books this year but sadly I didn’t get to read them all. I had way to many book-slumps in 2016 and I didn’t read as much as I normally do. Hopefully I’ll read a lot more on 2017.
Anyways even though they weren’t many, there where still some pretty great books. So here are the top 10 best books I’ve read in 2016.
10.Risen: by Angela Elwell Hunt
9. Unashamed: by Christine Caine
8. The Beast Within: by Serena Valentino
7. The Comeback: by Louie Giglio
6. God’s Not Dead 2: by Travis Thrasher
5. Nerve: by Jeanne Ryan
4. How’s Your Soul?: by Judah Smith
3. Percy Jackson’s Greek Heroes: by Rick Riordan
2. Me Before You: by Jojo Moyes
1. Harry Potter and The Cursed Child : by J.K. Rowling, John Tiffany & Jack Thorne
If you click on the name of the book you’ll see my review of them. Those were the books I loved on 2016. Hopefully I’ll read a lot more on 2017.