I’ve notice that I’ve been madly obsess with these books lately and the movie (I’ve seen the movie wayyyy too many times).
These books are written so beautifully, and even though after you took me a while to read and annoyed me, Jojo Moyes did an awesome work writing them. Because if you can manage to write a book that annoys me but I’m still obsess with long after,.. You my friend, have written a freaking masterpiece.
So for that reason I’ve decided to make this post about the top 10 book/ movie quotes Of Me Before You and After You.
The following are not in any particular order. I love them all.
So here we go:
2. “Some mistakes… Just have greater consequences than others. But you don’t have to let the result of one mistake be the thing that defines you. You, Clark, have the choice not to let that happen.”
4. “… if you’re going to wear a dress like that you need to wear it with confidence. You need to fill it out mentally as well as physically.”
6. “You’re going to feel uncomfortable in your new world for a bit. It always does feel strange to be knocked out of your comfort zone . . . There is a hunger in you, Clark. A fearlessness. You just buried it, like most people do. Just live well. Just live.”
8. “I want to tell him that I don’t know what I feel. I want him but I’m frightened to want him. I don’t want my happiness to be entirely dependent on somebody else’s to be a hostage to fortunes I cannot control.”
10. “moving on means we have to protect ourselves.”
Well, this is it. But there are definitely wayyyy more quotes from these books that I love. Read the books and you’ll see how awesome and great they are.